Self Care tips to help you feel at ease
- Drink some water.
- Start your day slowly.
- Light your most favourite scented candle.
- If you're a crystal collector, spend time with your crystals. Take them outside into the world, carry them with you, enjoy them!
- Set up your own morning ritual - whether that having a quick shower, having breakfast every morning, getting up half an hour earlier than everyone else to have your morning tea/coffee in peace (one for you fellow parents)
- Take a walk.
- Plan your meals ahead.
- Make sleep a priority.
- Limit screen time - set yourself boundaries. I have a 'wind down' time on my iPhone; after 10pm all of my notifications are silenced until 8am the day after. I find this really does help me to switch off. I'm not constantly looking at my phone every time I get a notification.
- Read some uplifting quotes.
- Set up a mood or vision board on Pinterest - I've created a few on my Pinterest full of different moods, colours, vibes and feels. (search foreverirregular if you fancy a browse).
- Listen to some nature sounds.
- Set a daily intention for yourself (if you don't manage this, its totally fine!)
- Watch your favourite film.
- Declutter your space.
- Burn some incense.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Some of my most favourite products to help with my self care rituals:
Stress Buster Bath Salts
Infused with Bergamot which helps relieve signs of depression.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a lovely nights sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
The New Moon Room Spray
Because it is simply the most magical fragrance. I like to spray it near the water, right before I get in the bath.
Rosemary & Tea Tree Organic Soap Bar