- Today is a new day.
- I am strong. I am brave. I've got this.
- I will not let people's opinions of me define how I feel about myself.
- I am amazing and worthy of good things.
- I will not rise to negativity in any situations.
- I will remain grounded and at-peace in stressful situations.
- I can handle whatever life throws my way.
- Drink some water.
- Start your day slowly.
- Light your most favourite scented candle.
- If you're a crystal collector, spend time with your crystals. Take them outside into the world, carry them with you, enjoy them!
- Set up your own personal morning ritual - whether that having a quick shower, having breakfast every morning, getting up half an hour earlier than everyone else to have your morning tea/coffee in peace (one for you fellow parents)
- Take a walk.
- Start a diary or journal.
- Plan your meals ahead.
- Make sleep a priority.
- Limit screen time - set yourself boundaries. I have a 'wind down' time on my iPhone; after 10pm all of my notifications are silenced until 8am the day after. I find this really does help me to switch off. I'm not constantly looking at my phone every time I get a notification.
- Read some uplifting quotes.
- Set up a mood or vision board on Pinterest - I've created a few on my Pinterest full of different moods, colours, vibes and feels. (search foreverirregular if you fancy a browse).
- Listen to some nature sounds.
- Set a daily intention for yourself (if you don't manage this, its totally fine!)
- Watch your favourite film.
- Declutter your space.
- Burn some incense.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Some of my most favourite products to help with my self care rituals are:
Stress Buster Bath Salts
Infused with Bergamot which helps relieve signs of depression.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a lovely nights sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
The New Moon Room Spray
Because it is simply the most magical fragrance. I like to spray it near the water, right before I get in the bath.
Rosemary & Tea Tree Organic Shampoo Bar
We are planning a massive restock on all of our products over the next few weeks, as well as introducing some new treasures to our Cove which we are extremely excited for. We may have another business joining in on the fun, too!
With all this uncertainty, its likely the postal service will still be slightly delayed in some areas so if you are planning on christmas shopping online this year, the earlier the better.
International postage can take up to 28 days (maybe slightly longer) and unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about that from here. All I ask is please ensure if you'd like your package tracked, to choose this option at the checkout so we can both keep an eye on the parcel's whereabouts as it travels to you.
Lastly.. a massive thank you
I cannot stress enough just how much we massively appreciate each and every ounce of support. We are an extremely small business (and when I say small, its mainly me, Charlotte, packing, photographing, emailing, social media'ring, website maintenanc'ing.. you get the drift!) and your support means more than feeding some corporate bosses in an office. Your support helps to feed our family of 5, to build our dream and carry on bringing you all the magic. So, thank you!
Sending you all the love in the world.
Thinking of going Wiccan, but not sure where to start? Here's a few tips to inject this into your life!